Movies start at approximately 8:30 PM on the beach at Dagsworthy Ave. in Dewey Beach. Movies are donation-based, no admission fee. See below for show dates and titles:
• June 19: Recess: School’s Out (G)
• June 26: Jungle Cruise (PG-13)
• July 3: National Treasure (PG)
• July 10: Lightyear (PG)
• July 17: Back to the Future (PG)
• July 24: Elf (PG)
• July 31: DC League of Super Pets (PG)
• August 7: Turning Red (PG)
• August 14: Minions: The Rise of Gru (PG)
• August 21: Mary Poppins (G)
These events are WEATHER DEPENDENT. In the event of inclement weather, cancellations will be determined no later than 7:00 PM on day of event. Notice of cancellation will be posted to the Rehoboth Beach – Dewey Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Instagram and Facebook page. For afterhours recording, call the Chamber at (302) 227-2233. Staff will notify Dewey Beach accommodations of cancellations made prior to the start of an event. If weather is clear, events will take place as scheduled but may end early due to weather conditions.
Also, a large thanks goes to the Town of Dewey Beach who will once again offer FREE PARKING IN DEWEY BEACH, Monday-Wednesday, 5 – 11 PM.